Learn why 95% of back pain has a high potential of going away, and what the common factor is to resolve it.Read Post
I have been going here for years and I always leave feeling refreshed! got a massage from Dana during covid and I was really impressed with the safety precautions. I waited in my car until they were ready for me, got my temperature taken at the front door, washed my hands, and then went into the cleaned and aired-out room for the masked massage. They're cleaning and airing out each room between appointments. Fantastic experience!Stacey
I've never had a massage like those I receive from Brandon. Originally I was referred to him by my physiatrist at Kaiser. He helped resolve my injury and became a constant in my life. He has taken the pandemic as seriously as any health care provider should and I feel completely safe in the environment @ Precision Healing.Vicki
Precision Healing is also probably the safest place I've been outside of my own home since covid started. Their precautions are excellent and it feels incredibly safe. It's also such a relief to do something relaxing and good for your body while not worrying about covid. Highly recommend.Janna
I've been going to Precision Healing for a few years and the care and service is amazing! Diane is a godsend - I feel renewed after every visit. As a runner, I feel my massages are key in staying injury free. I was so relieved when they were able to reopen and appreciate all that they have done to provide a safe and clean environment.Eva
I imagine that when you get to heaven, it feels like getting a massage from Diane for the rest of eternity. Seriously she has the hands of an angel. I have had three massages with her now and they were hands down the best three massages of my life. She is so lovely and intuitive and talented. I cannot say enough good things about Precision Healing and Diane Rockell. During Covid-19 they are being very safe; masks, temperature checks, designated areas for your personal belongings, touchless hand washing, contactless payment etc.Bridget
Welcome to Precision Healing
We are so excited to be back to the office, and are taking your safety very seriously!
Our time team of Dana, Diane & Jesus have all returned. Brandon is running behind the scenes and admin work to make sure everything runs smoothly, and also seeing his regular clients only.
We are following and exceeding all of the guidelines laid out by the Oregon Health Authority. The safety of our clients and staff will always be our top priority.
Please refer to our Covid-19 policies and procedures below.
HERE’S WHAT PRECISION HEALING IS DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE in 2020-2021.
- Prior to your appointment, we will contact you to ask a brief series of health screening questions. Please reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever, cough, unexplained skin rash or shortness of breath in the past 14 days, or if you have been in contact with a person with these symptoms or someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- We are currently only scheduling 60 minute appointments. By doing this we can create schedules that make it so no clients or therapists ever cross paths with other clients or therapists.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We are unable to accommodate more than one guest per massage at this time.
- Our waiting areas are be closed. We kindly ask that you wait in your car for your appointment until your massage therapist calls or messages that they are ready to see you. Your therapist will then greet you at the main door of our building. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- We will be taking temperatures of all clients upon arrival with infrared touchless thermometers. If your temperature exceeds 100.3 we will kindly ask you to reschedule.
- Clients are required to wear a mask at all times while in the building, including during the massage and in the restroom. This is the new indoor state and county mask mandate. Please come with your own mask already on (masks will need to be the type that strap around your ears or behind your head). If you do not have a mask of this type, please let your therapist know when they call you, and they will provide you with one upon arrival.
- We are not allowed to offer beverages at this time. Please bring your own beverages, including water. Please bring as few personal items into the office as possible.
- When you arrive at our office, please take the time to wash your hands thoroughly (a minimum 20 seconds) before your service.
- We are staggering appointments and increasing time between appointments for disinfecting, so it is very unlikely that you will cross paths with other clients. If you do see other clients, from our business or the other businesses, please do your best to use at least 6ft of physical distancing, and try to remain in your therapist’s room until the hall is clear.
- All appointments will need to be prepaid, and all tips will have the option to be paid pre or post session. Your therapist will not be accepting payment or cash (including tip) at the office. Precision Healing will contact you prior to your appointment with payment and tip options.
- All treatment rooms and surfaces (tables, face cradles, doorknobs, counters, etc.) are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each service with EPA grade disinfectants. All other shared areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
- All treatments rooms are equipped with high quality hepa filters. Each treatment rooms will have windows open for the duration of your session (if weather permits), and throughout the day, to allow fresh air and circulation into the room.
- All Precision Healing Therapists will be pre-screened for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure, and will have their temperature checked prior to each shift.
- All therapists are required to wear a minimum Level 1 medical face mask, and a full length vinyl apron that can be thoroughly disinfected between each session. Therapists are also required to thoroughly wash hands (a minimum of 20 seconds) between each session.
- All table linens will now be cleaned by a medical grade linen service using AdvaCare™ , which is the first laundry disinfectant labeled to be effective against Covid-19.
- Touchless soap dispensers and hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility. We also have a touchless bathroom faucet, and a touchless paper towel dispenser.
Cancellation fees will be waived for those who think they may be experiencing COVID like symptoms. Please call or text 503-477-2463 if you need to cancel.
Precision Pain Education Center
We are excited to share with you some eye opening research from the world's leading pain doctors and bodyworkers on understanding pain.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say, so be sure to leave a comment.
READ ALL NEWS
Dr. McGil, professor of spine biomechanics at the University of Waterloo, brings clarity to 7 mythes about back exercises...Read Post
More great information from one of the worlds top pain researcher Lorimer Moseley.Read Post
Dr Greg Lehman, physiotherapist and chiropractor, highlights how “bad posture” and movement aren’t...Read Post